I thought I would put some updated pics of Kayla up since it seems like she changes so quickly and there are a lot of you that don't get to see her.
She makes such funny faces and I try to capture as many as I can...thank goodness for digital camera's because I think we've taken about 100+ pics of her so far :)

7 comments:
I love it! Keep posting. She is beautiful. Look at those lashes and how they curl!!! So perfect.
She is so cute! I can't wait to meet her! Love you!
She is so sweet!!! She looks a lot like her daddy in that last picture.
Oh I am so excited to see her this weekend.
AW, good job puttin' new pics up. They are all SO cute! I've been needing my Kayla fix!!! What a cute shirt she has one that says she is clearly the QUEEN!!! Where'd that come from?! HAHA!!!
So cute, thanks for the update. Love Jess
So cute, thanks for the update. Love Jess
Post a Comment