Oh my gosh. This is the funniest thing I have ever seen!!!! hahahahaha! I just hope that since people always said we looked the same that means I will have babies as cute as yours!!!!!!! So stinkin cute.
I would be laughing out loud if I didn't have a 6 layer incision in my stomach, mastitis in my left breast, an asleep newborn in my arms and a nasty cold that would send me into a coughing fit. But I love it, too cute!
7 comments:
HAHA!!! I must say that that was put together well! Don't we all know that girlz got skilz!!! CUTE!
Oh my gosh. This is the funniest thing I have ever seen!!!! hahahahaha! I just hope that since people always said we looked the same that means I will have babies as cute as yours!!!!!!! So stinkin cute.
Okay, I'm just sitting here laughing...what a crack up!
Okay, I'm just sitting here laughing...what a crack up!
I would be laughing out loud if I didn't have a 6 layer incision in my stomach, mastitis in my left breast, an asleep newborn in my arms and a nasty cold that would send me into a coughing fit. But I love it, too cute!
Holy crap, that is funny! I'm lovin' the tough girl look at the end.
Logan keeps requesting to watch "Baby Kayla gin" He loves it and so do I:)
Post a Comment