Friday, January 1, 2010

CHRISTMAS





















Ode to the babe:
We had such a great Christmas with our new little one. I always thought it was silly when mom's would say " I just love being a mom" I always thought...well of course you do, what are you going to say "I REALLY hate being a mom"....but now I get it :) I really love being a mom, I have never given so much of my time and energy to something so consistently and been so exhausted and so rewarded at the same time.

Ode to the husband:
My husband is amazing, he has been Mr. mom/housekeeper/host with the most/support team....I feel so lucky to have him as my husband. It's funny how you think you love someone a certain way....and then you have a baby and it grows into a different type of love....I know that is high on the cheese O meter...but seriously he's the greatest:) As you can see from my pics....he really spoiled me this year. He got me a road bike! Boo ya! He also surprised me with the sale of our house in Lehi that we have been trying to sell for a REALLY long time......ya I cried.... A LOT!

We also had a great time with the fam....all the girls got footsie pj's which I must admit I was a bit skeptical about at first...but once I put those babies on....I didn't take them off for almost a whole day, they are so comfy and right now...I'm all about comfort.

Champ also had a great Christmas, we had a hard time keeping him out of his stocking while we were opening our gifts, finally we just let him have it. Then after he got all of his treats out of it, he picked the stocking up with his mouth and took it to Tim in the living room.....we guessed it was because he wanted a re-fill :)

2 comments:

Marcie Tess said...

Yes, I am crying a little bit. I am so happy for your little family. You all are such wonderful people and Kayla is so blessed to have you too as parents. Hope you had a Merry Christmas.

Marcie said...

Ok, this is Marcie not Salsa Azzahra. What in the world?

Leelou Blogs