For Valentine's we went over to Brett and Jen's and had a turkey dinner the Sunday before Valentine's Day, it was really fun! We watched each of our wedding videos and hung out with the kids. We were taking some pictures and Benjamin became fascinated with our camera, so we just let him go crazy....and this is what we got :)
Then we took some others too that I thought were pretty cute, so they are below :) Tim and Benj thought it would be funny to reenact our wedding day by shoving one of the cupcakes into my face as I ate it, although I think Tim was a lot more courteous this time than on our wedding day. Later Tim got Benj with a cupcake by saying "Hey Benj, does this cupcake smell funny?" and shoved it in his face, then Benj ran with that idea and said to Leah "Hey Leah smell my water!" and then threw it in her face. What are uncles for really, if not to teach their nieces and nephews how to prank each other?

No comments:
Post a Comment