It was my nieces birthday the last week in January and so Kayla and I flew out for the week and surprised her. We had a great time while we were there. We spent time with family and I got to see my great friend Rachael or as Macey calls her "Aunt Rachael". The weather was amazing! It was 65 degrees for at least 2 or 3 of the days that we were there!!! It was great! We took the kids to the park and Kayla got to swing for the first time and LOVED it! We had the chance to go to a Colorado Avalanche game, way fun! My sister made a way cute cupcake shaped cake for the kids for the birthday and the adults got to eat the most amazing chocolate cake that we got from Costco....mmmm I'm salivating just thinking about it.
Also Connor my nephew showed us his sweet dance moves in this video :)

No comments:
Post a Comment