Holly bought Jojo and KK matching outfits so we had to take some pics of them together. Also included is a super cute moment between Macey and KK while we were outside watching our version of a turkey bowl in dad's backyard. And then...
Kayla went to her first movie where she sat in her own seat. It was sooo cute, the picture is blurry because it was taken with my phone, but as you can see from Kayla's chocolate filled mouth...she had a great time. We saw Tangled, it was super cute!
We also went on a walk and I had to take a pic of Macey and Connor because they are getting so cute and so big. Connor and Holly raced to the rock behind the kids and although Connor ran out of steam half way, he's still a winner to us :)
We also made ginger bread houses! Really they were graham cracker houses, but still just as fun. Mine is the first one, with Champ at the top of the picture (made of pretzels), including some of his "presents" in the yard (not to scale obviously, I don't know of any dog that has turds half the size of his body..and if you do, I'm sorry!)
Next up is Jess's house...a perfect tribute to the game Angry Birds! In the house you will see the pigs and to the left the birds lined up and ready to rock in their pretzel catapult! Love that game!
And last but not least was a super cute pic I found of the girls when they were swapping binki's!
We had so much fun, I can't wait until our next trip to Grandpa Paul's and Grandma Holly's!






2 comments:
Cute! Fun! Sheesh all those kiddos are getting big!! I haven't seen any of you forever!!! Thanks for the update Linds! :)
Oh there so dang cute! I hope we can get together over Christmas! Chelsey said you will be in Colorado...
Post a Comment