Monday, December 20, 2010
One Year Old
We had the chance to get some 1 year old pictures done by a friend and she did such a great job! Thanks Brittany! These pics are great!
I can't believe she is 1 year already! This last year has gone by so fast. A few fun memories of Kayla we have are:
- At a few weeks old when she launched a huge squirt of poop all over me.
- 4 months old when I thought she wasn't breathing and we called 911 :) that was embarrassing.
- I put her on the bed at my dad's and turned around to grab a diaper and she fell off and face planted flat onto the floor.
- How she grooves to the music whenever we turn it on.
- She always pats us on the back when we pick her up.
- How she follows Champ around and laughs because she thinks he is following her.
- Her first word is "NO"
Love you KK!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










4 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE your memory spots of when Kayla become part of the family. Some of them are funny and others are "WELCOME TO PARENTING". Hehe...those were good ones to post.
You're not alone in the pee/poo world. My brother Adam pee'd ALL over my face when I was changing him on Virgie and my dad's bed when I was 7.
You're also not alone in the "baby had a big fall" experience. Back in Florida when I was nannying the 2 kids, I set the baby on the couch to get her a bottle for a second and she maybe thought it wouldn't hurt her to roll around on the couch and then fall onto the floor. WHOOPSIE DAISY for us but kinda funny to think about it.
Oh and BTW...in the last picture of her I can totally see JO JO in her with some curl in her hair. Cousins do sometimes look alike. ;)
those pictures are beautiful! she is adorable and I love the one with you in it, too. the year has flown by! I cannot believe she's one already.
Those are such cute pictures. I always thought she looked more like Tim, but she's really starting to look a lot like you and Jess :) Either way, she's beautiful!
Post a Comment