Wednesday, June 2, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!




My husband is so great! He got everyone together to go rock climbing for my b-day. Our friends The Belnap's (also featured in our Hawaii pics) even drove down from Idaho to join in the fun, it was great! Especially the harnesses....they are super hot! Then we came home and went out to eat and when we got home he took me out to the back patio where my new fire pit was waiting for us...it is my favorite we love using it to roast marshmallows.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

What a way fun idea and activity to do for your birthday instead of the usual of other stuff.
I can only imagine that you made it all the way to the top of the "mountain". I'm not so sure I can even do that. I went about half way up once, or maybe a quarter of the way, and started to get a little scared and had to get myself down. HAHA!!!

Leelou Blogs