I just can't get enough of this kid! Of course I think she's adorable because she's mine, but I just can't resist posting my latest favorite pics of her!
LOVE LOVE LOVE when you post new pictures of her!!! I can never get enough of them. Can I just transport myself, with a snap of my fingers, to your house soon so I can come meet her in real life instead of just looking at how darling she is in the pictures?! I need to get on the ball with that one!!!
Haha! I just looked at your actual blog after you said that about having the same layout. I usually just read it on Google Reader, so I didn't even know we were match-y! We must just both have really good taste! :)
3 comments:
She is SOOO Cute!!! I can't wait to see you guys again. I'm coming in a couple weeks...so I'll call you!
LOVE LOVE LOVE when you post new pictures of her!!! I can never get enough of them. Can I just transport myself, with a snap of my fingers, to your house soon so I can come meet her in real life instead of just looking at how darling she is in the pictures?! I need to get on the ball with that one!!!
Haha! I just looked at your actual blog after you said that about having the same layout. I usually just read it on Google Reader, so I didn't even know we were match-y! We must just both have really good taste! :)
p.s. I LOVE all the Kayla pics!
Post a Comment