She is so beautiful! Look at that big smile! We just got her birth announcement in the mail and it is adorable:)
She is for sure related to Tim but also looks a lot like Jessica's kids. So, she is beautiful! I can't wait to see her Sunday!
AW!!! Super duper and too cute for her own good!!! I agree with Marcie and definately realize Tim is her daddy!!! What a BEAUTIFUL daughter you've got your hands full with!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
She is so beautiful! Look at that big smile! We just got her birth announcement in the mail and it is adorable:)
She is for sure related to Tim but also looks a lot like Jessica's kids. So, she is beautiful! I can't wait to see her Sunday!
AW!!! Super duper and too cute for her own good!!! I agree with Marcie and definately realize Tim is her daddy!!! What a BEAUTIFUL daughter you've got your hands full with!!!
Post a Comment