Monday, March 22, 2010

Kayla's Blessing





Hmmm, you think she likes her hands much? I could not, for the life of me get her to put her hands down, so this is what I got....I guess we could always just dress her up and try again if we really wanted to, but I'm ok with these for now :)

3 comments:

Peterson Family said...

She looks so beautiful! I love that dress!

Rachael said...

Oh SHUCKS!!! Had we of talked a little more I could've known when her blessing was gonna be and I probably could of made my way over there just for that special moment. Oh man! Either way I bet it was quite the blessed moment.
I do certainly LOVE her little dress and headband! Good work on dressing that darling one for a very important moment in her life!!!

Chelsey said...

She looks BEAUTIFUL! Was she a happy baby for the day? She looks pretty happy in the pictures!

Leelou Blogs