After we were escorted to our recovery room Adri was taken to get an assessment in the nursery and while they were doing this they discovered that her blood sugar was very low and a few other things didn't seem right so they rushed her off to the NICU. She had to stay there for 4 days until everything stabilized on it's own and then she was released to us. She is doing great now and is already weighing over 7 Lbs. Kayla is adjusting to her new sister, she is definitely showing signs of jealousy when I hold Adri, but Kayla asks to hold her often and hopefully one day they will be best friends :). Also they had photographers at the hospital that took some photos while we were in the NICU and we couldn't resist getting them...I know we are suckers.
Here are some pictures from the event....
| My Make-Up Girl |







2 comments:
She is gorgous!! What a cute baby - I love the picture with her sticking her tongue out.
She is just perfect. I will say it again and again, you make beautiful babies! I love Kayla in that last picture. Priceless! Hope to see her again soon :)
Post a Comment