Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter

 I had the chance to teach my young women about the Resurrection of Christ and it was awesome. Then I used this video (link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXrOG02NMB0) in my lesson and we also had a chance to watch it with Tim's family on Sunday. I'm so grateful for that chance I had to learn so much about the Resurrection including the importance and incredible gift of immortality. We had a great time celebrating with our family over Easter weekend. As you can see below Kayla had a blast!

 
 We had fun blowing bubbles and roasting marshmallows out on our back porch. I'm still trying to download the pics we have of Kayla in her Easter dress and hat, I will post them as soon as I do.

2 comments:

taylor said...

I miss you guys! Kayla is getting so big! Sometimes when I tell people my name and they don't hear me right they say "Kayla?" and I say, no, Taylor. But now, whenvever that happens guess who I think of!!! :) Hopefully I get to see you guys sometime soon! Love you!

tlsumner said...

That was so cute when Kayla popped that bubble. She is such a sweetie! Goin to your Dad's this weekend. Wish you were there.

Leelou Blogs