Our little bundle of joy decided to grace us with her presence on her due date :) at 11:32am the 14th. She weighs 7.5 Lbs and is 19.5 inches. She has strawberry blonde ish hair but it's still a little hard to tell and it's curly! I think she looks exactly like her daddy...but you be the judge.
She had muconium all over her from head to toe when she came out and Tim said "Hey, she's just like her dad....she's full of crap!
We are so excited to be parents! Kayla is such a sweet baby girl, when we gave her her first bath in the hospital she was sooo good! She loved having her hair washed!

7 comments:
Yaaayyy!! Congratulations you guys :) soo cute! Little Kayla Jeanne - adorable! Just so you know there is an echo of "Ohhh cute!" comments going on around the office... Looking forward to meeting her <3 Autumn
I'm so happy for you both!! She is beautiful and is so lucky to have you for a mom (and Tim for a dad of course.
You are amazing to get pics and info. up and out so quickly. I had to do a double take at my inbox b/c I thought just saw you at church on Sunday. Maybe I did, and in that case you are not just amazing- but extraordinary.
CONGRATS!!
She is beautiful!! I'm so excited to come see you THREE. I think she looks a lot like Linds, but we'll have to look closer in person. Love you guys. Congrats!
Oh Lindsey, She is so beautiful!! I just can't wait to get a hold of her..!!! Take care of that sweet little thing.. and enjoy every little thing, they grow up way to fast.
Love ya, Aunt Tyresha
I completely agree. She does look just like Tim, but in a pretty, girly way. Oh I cant wait to meet her and to see you guys again!
Oh my goodness!!! I'm just sittin' here cryin' my eyes out out of happiness. I'm pretty much beyond words of excitement for you guys. I am so happy that you guys are now parents and I know you'll be GREAT ones. She came into this world to already be blessed to have you two as her parents. What a wonderful new beginning to the family. I simply can't wait until I get to meet her.
p.s. She certainly does look alot like Tim. That is too funny because the same thing happenend when Rylee was born and all I saw in her was her dad (Dusitn). Good work on gettin' the pics up SO fast after she was born. THANKS!!!
She is one cute baby. I am excited to meet her in person. Congrats on the sweet bundle of joy!!
Post a Comment