Friday, June 12, 2009

SURPRISE!

We are soooo excited to be pregnant. We found out a couple of weeks before we left for Hawaii. This is a 12 week pic of our baby! We are due on Dec. 15th and feel so blessed to have this little addition to our family. We find out the sex sometime around the 3rd week in July and we can't wait!!!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

you should have posted Skeletor! I liked that one the best!

No, really. I am SO excited for you. I love your hawaii pics and that you posted about Limothy or Tindsey or whatever we will call the little one until we can establish a proper nickname for Neumann Jr. I like the new background, too!

Peterson Family said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you. You will be the best mommy! Love you!

Love the Hawaii pics, I am super jealous.

A & M Ras said...

Yeah for new cousins!!!

Travis and Addie said...

CONGRATS!!!

Marcie said...

Linz,
I am so happy for you guys. I can't wait to meet this little one. You guys will be WONDERFUL parents.
Love ya,
Marcie

Kelli and Dan said...

HOLY CRAP LINZ! That is fantastic, I couldn't have been more excited when I opened your blog and saw that cute little sonogram. I hope you are feeling well. And HOLY CRAP #2.... (I haven't posted this on my blog yet because I am slow and retarded but...) we are due on the exact same day!!!! What are the flippin odds. Congratulations to you both!

Leelou Blogs