We had a great time for the fourth. We had a chance to go up to my mom's house and spend time with her as well us go to Tim's mom's and play water games with the kids!
dido to brandon and erica! i love christmas and all.... oh what am I talking about, I am no better at updating my blog. it was great to see new pictures you have got a lot of cutie patuties on there. next time we are in utah i am giving you a call.
2 comments:
hey girl! So glad you have started to update your blog! I was starting to get bored watching the New years slideshow over and over again :-)
You look great!
dido to brandon and erica! i love christmas and all.... oh what am I talking about, I am no better at updating my blog. it was great to see new pictures you have got a lot of cutie patuties on there. next time we are in utah i am giving you a call.
Post a Comment